The TIRZ promotes the development or redevelopment of a certain contiguous geographic area within its jurisdiction by the creation of a reinvestment zone.
The TIRZ Board:
- Makes recommendations to the City Council concerning the administration of the TIRZ zones.
- Prepares and adopts project plans.
- Considers additions and/or changes to the project list.
- Prepares reinvestment zone financing plans and arranges, implements, monitors, and submits all plans.
- Provides an annual report to the City Council for approval.
/ (903) 798-1743