Located at 500 N State Line Ave in historic downtown Texarkana, the Texarkana Texas Farmers’ Market is a seasonal open-air farmer’s market featuring locally grown natural produce, as well as a variety of other locally produced, high-quality goods. Come enjoy the best home-grown, farm-fresh, nutrition-packed, LOCAL items available at the Texarkana, Texas Farmers’ Market from April through the first week in August!
- Fresh eggs
- Home-baked bread, and desserts
- Home-canned fruits and vegetables
- Jams and Jellies
- Heirloom plants to grow your own food!
- Vegan, Organic, and Gluten Free Options
- Handmade Soaps
- Locally Roasted Coffee
- Herbal Tea Blends
- Pasture-Raised and Grass-fed Meats
- In-Season vegetables like: tomatoes, purple hull peas, squash, lettuce, kale, radishes, carrots, melons, cucumbers, peppers, onions, beans, sweet peas, and more!
Market Contact Information
Farmers Market Management Team
Watch for the Texarkana, Texas Farmers’ Market to open every summer. We offer several ways to keep up to date on all Farmers’ Market happenings:
NEW Website for Mobile Market Orders and up to date information: https://www.texarkanafarmersmarket.com/
For information about the 2023 season, go to our Facebook page or the website link above!
You can receive email updates by joining our mailing list. Just send us an email.