Can I make partial payments?
Time Pay Agreements are available, but there is an additional $25 fee added to the fine for each charge put on time pay. The additional fee is required by State Law and cannot be waived by the court. To request time pay you must get a court date and appear in court before the judge.

Show All Answers

1. How long do I have to take care of my ticket with the City of Texarkana, Texas?
2. What methods of payment are accepted for fines?
3. Where do I pay my traffic ticket?
4. Whom do I contact about a driving safety course?
5. Can I make partial payments?
6. Can the Court or its employees provide me with legal advice on how to handle my citation?
7. Do I have to employ an attorney to represent me in Municipal Court?
8. If there is a mistake on the ticket, does that make it invalid?
9. I just want to tell the Judge my story. Will he/she talk to me?
10. Is this ticket going on my permanent driving record?
11. What about surcharges issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety?
12. I have a warrant for my arrest, who do I need to speak with?
13. I was placed on payment plan and for some reason I defaulted on the agreement. How can I reinstate the plan? Can I request an extension?
14. I received a letter from the Department of Public Safety regarding the suspension of my drivers license. How do I get this corrected?
15. Can you tell me what time and date is my court setting?
16. My deadline has passed to complete or return the driving safety certificate and/or my driving record. What do I need to do?