Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Sign & Signal Complaint Form

  1. This form is for reporting non-hazard issues with traffic signals or road signs. If there is an emergency, such as no power to a stop light, a stop sign or yield sign missing, please call 903-798-3968 for immediate service.
  2. Contact Information
  3. Signal / Light / Sign Information
  4. Complaint Applies to*
    If you have selected "Other Road Signs" above, please specify which type of road sign the complaint is regarding.
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.